Monday, April 20, 2009

Ugh

Once again, Time has just whizzed right on by me. That's because I'm so into digital scrapbooking now, and my life is pretty much wrapped around it. I'm on two creative teams, and I'm involved in several websites. I've also signed up for 2 different designer activities, but they don't start until May 1st.

So, what is going on? I've been creating some fun templates and word art. Now I just have to figure out how the heck to use one of the file sharing programs to make them available for downloading. And I'd sure as heck better figure it out quickly, because I hear tell a rumor of a blog train coming through, and this will be one of the stops!

I promise to be much better with the blogging. If only I didn't have to work...it does tend to get in the way of life, doesn't it?

But for right now, here is a layout that I made with a new kit by Fairytale Studios, available at Digital Candy, called The Way I Are.

This kit is so cool because it isn't a kit that you immediately look for baby photos to scrap with.
This layout, by the way, is of my daughter, Bronwyn and her hubby, Al, and their 2 dogs, Barney and Loki.
And now, for a totally different type of layout with the same kit, here is one of the gal I work with:
I love this page because it is both fun and sophisticated...
Well, that is it for now, but I WILL be back withing a day or two to keep updating.
Until then, keep taking pictures!

No comments: