Thursday, April 30, 2009


Whoo Hooo!! That, right up there, is my warm-up exercise for the NDIDDS at Designs in Digital!! I still need to figure out a few things, but what I do know is the kit is FREE for the next 7 days!! (this is no longer available :( ), and make sure you check back often because there will be links for free kits for a while!!
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a fuss-budget. That means that every item in this kit is created digitally from scratch, with no extracting or CU products. I love tiny detail work, and this is right up my alley! I sure hope you enjoy this kit.

Another Bit of Big News is that I am hosting the Word Art Challenge at Digi Town Square! Beginning on the first of May, I will offer 2 challenges per month. Read about them here.

Oh, and keep checking in because I have lots more fun stuff coming up--freebies, news, and who knows what else!

Until Next time-
Meegan

No comments: