Monday, August 3, 2009

August already!
Here in Wisconisn, we're having beautiful spring weather. Yup, spring weather. Not enough heat for the peppers or tomatoes, or to jump in the pool. Just lovely spring weather. I don't think it has been over 80 degrees for more than a handful of days. And very little rain. The poor corn crops are all dried and spikey.
My daughter and I took a wonderful Mother/Daughter long weekend mini-vacation. We drove to Galena, IL and shopped in all of the girly shops, had pedicures and went to the Field of Dreams. It was so fun and relaxing. I love that my daughter and I are close and that we have become friends.

I have a new, fun mini kit in my stores...It is called Doodals, and I just love it. It is only $1.99, and is 35% off for the month of August. Doodals Mini Kit contains 4 textured papers, 4 painted flower doodles, 3 glitter flowers and one glitter leaf and a jewel for the flower centers. Here it is. You can snag this kit at Sum Scrapper or at
Scraps with a Mouse for only $1.29!!







Of course, I made a freebie for you from the kit :)
And here is the link for it at Sum Scrapper. I sure hope that you enjoy using it. And please leave some love.

Now, onto another subject! I'm in need of a finch therapist!
We have a goldfinch that has made it his mission to get into the house. So he constantly flies up to the window in the sunspace and bangs on it. We taped up magazine pages to deter him, (and what a lovely look that is, too), but it hasn't worked. We have a birdbath, gazing ball and bird feeder for him, but all he loves to do is bang on the window and kiss his reflection in the gazing ball.
Like I said, we need a finch therapist for him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 04, 2009. Thanks again.