Thursday, July 23, 2009


Happy Thursday!
I wanted to show you a page that I made with my Beneath the Sky kit...
This is Michael, my son, setting up his tent. I was in the dry comfort of our pop-up camper (vintage orange and brown 70's style), while he set up his tent during a sudden drizzle. Thankfully, it was the only rain of the weekend. We had 5 campsites for the entire family--all of the Uncles, Aunts and cousins. I have a lot more photos to scrap, but it'll be easy with this kit! I just love it-and yes, I know I may be a bit biased! :)








I do have another Digi-Scrapping Freebie for you, and I will get to that in a moment. But first, let me show you Summer Blush that is in my stores now. And, it's on sale for 35% off!!
I also have a set of matching QP's in my stores...I just love them, and although they are not on sale, they are a great price-4 for $2.99! Here is a peek..










They have plenty of room for journaling, and can be resized to an 8" square for printing at home.

Be sure to click on one of my store blinkies at the left to snag these! Or go to
Scraps with a Mouse or Sum Scrapper
Ok, without any further delay, here is the Freebie that I promised:





I think it is such a sweet page, and perfect for any type of photo, and there's room on the plaque for journaling. Sometimes I think that as Digital Scrappers, we lose sight of the journaling, but it is so important! All of those little things that you're sure you'll remember...guess what? They do slip away and are forgotten. So please try to remember to add more to your layouts than photos and elements...keep those memories fresh with journaled reminders!
Enough of the lectures! You can either go to Sum Scrapper for the freebie, or you can download it
here. Please leave some love!
Oh, and Scraps with a Mouse will be having their grand opening in August, and we have tons of fun planned, so make sure to keep checking in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 16 post on Jul. 25, 2009. Thanks again.