Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another kit, another Freebie!!



Hi, everyone!
Doug and I returned from Colorado on Saturday night, and we're almost back into the groove of reality! The Rocky Mountains are spectacular! The weather was great, and we had a great time.
Doug attended a conference on Biochar, and I hung out and did some designing. The conference was all that Doug had hoped that it would be, and he learned a lot. The ideas are busting out at the seams of his brain!!

I have this new little kit that I wanted to share-it's called Sugar-n-Spice and is great for your girly-girl photos (or even photos of very confident, macho men-lol). This kit is on sale at my stores for 35% off until the end of August.

This Paper Pack, which coordinates beautifully is free for one week only at my stores.
I hope that you enjoy this little gift, and would love for you to leave some love!

To snag the kit and the freebie, click on my store blinkies on the left. :)

No comments: