Saturday, May 16, 2009

a Brand New Freebie!!

Sassy word art, eh? I love it!! This is my Week 2 submission for the NDIDDS contest at Designs in Digital. The theme was Girlfriends, and since I adore the color purple, I had to use lots of it! And a bit of pink for the girls-lol! To snag this kit, follow this link: link expired. sorry!

Life while participating in this contest has become quite frantic! It probably would be ok if the rest of life didn't sort of crash down...things like going to the dentist for a crown, driving around the state for job interviews, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Doctor Appointments, Wedding Showers, and work. Ah, well, When it rains, It Pours, I guess. But, I love this contest! I am learning so much and having such a fun time with the ladies at Designs in Digital that it is worth it! The next part of the contest is to create a kit choosing one of two color schemes. The theme is up to us. Hmm, my thinking cap is on, but the it seems to be malfunctioning at the moment. But I do know this...Make sure to come back next week for another Free Digital Scrapbooking kit!! Until then, keep your face to the sun!

No comments: