Friday, September 18, 2009

Well, Guess What?!? I finally decided to take the plunge and open my own Digital Scrapbooking Website, with a few extras, like Quilting, gifts and a place for teachers. I'm so excited, because with me in this venture is a very good cyber-friend, and not only is she going to be selling her kits, but she's going to be hosting a Heritage Challenge (and maybe a chat if I can figure that part out). I'm not going to tell you who she is, but I can tell you that she has her own geneology website and is obsessed with this branch of scrapping. I know you're curious, but the announcement will just have to wait a bit longer...

Anyway, My hubby Doug and son, Mike have been monumentally instrumental in making this dream into a reality. And let me tell you, this is worse than hanging wallpaper together! But, there are just a few links to clean up, and the process of getting the extras loaded.

As you can see, we're having a Designer Call, and a CT Call, and if there are any crafters who would like to sell on the site, let me know (as long as you live in the contiguous 48 states for shipping purposes).

That's it for now!!

No comments: