Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Freebie on my new Site!

Oh, I'm so excited that my site is just finished. Like right now, just finished. And to celebrate, I'm giving away this 12 x 12" freebie that is made with my kit, Reader's Loft. This kit is perfect for photos of graduates, readers in your family, those more elegant photos of adults...
While you are snagging the freebie, please take a stroll around the site, and let us get to know through the forum.

A little game!! I have 3 common words in mind, and whoever is the first in the forum to use the words in a thread, will win a gift certificate! So that means that there are 3 gc's up for grabs! So sign in, post a thread and start a conversation. You might just win a $3.00 gift certificate for any Ivy Scraps Designs kit in the store.

Where is the store, you ask? Here it is! Ivy Scraps

No comments: