Sunday, January 3, 2010


Happy New Year!
Hope that everyone's new year brings good health, and good days!
There is so much going on with Doug and Me, and it sure is keeping me hopping. Health issues are rearing their ugly heads, with my mom and myself. Employment issues are forefront in our minds, and let me tell you, the economy can't turn around quickly enough!
The website is finally settling into a hum, and that is nice. I've actually had some time to design, and I have a kit coming out that is so cute! It take a humorous look at things, and I think it'll be perfect for those less than perfect days.
With the new month, comes new Challenges at Ivy Scraps, and a new Mega Kit! I am just in love with the Mega Kit we have! And, until the reveal on January 17th, it is only $3.00! Here is a sneak peak!
Here is a mini-kit that I made for my Ingredients Challenge, and it is free for the month of January, so scoot on over to Ivy Scraps and snag it!
Also, we now have a Newsletter! Yay! Sign up for the newsletter to receive an email with all of the Ivy Scraps news, like new kits, sales, freebies, and other tidbits. It will arrive right in your email in-box for your convenience!
And finally, I have a little secret! I'm working with another talented Ivy Scraps Designer on a collab kit for release in February! I think you're going to love it-I know I do!!

No comments: