Sunday, December 6, 2009

Good Morning! I have a little freebie here for you, for participating in my Challenge! You don't have to use the mini, but you can. This is my Ingredients Challenge, and it is only one of several challenges that you can play in at Ivy Scraps. All of the challenges have a prize, and some have freebies for doing the challenge, so it is a great way to finish up pages and snag some goodies to add to your stash!










Here is my layout that I did for the Ingredients Challenge-it is a photo of Chyna, our Pekingese (who is no longer with us). She was a cute little dog, but she had a vile temper-not always friendly to the other 2 dogs! She became very sick last fall, and the vet was unable to save her...it was very sad!





















Also at Ivy Scraps, we have our DECEMBER GRAB BAG for $3.00. This special price is only good until the Reveal on December 15th. I can't tell you exactly what's in the Grab Bag, but I can tell you that there are over 60 paper, over 50 elements, an Alpha, some PhotoShop Styles and some CU overlays. This is not to be missed!

1 comment:

Wilma4ever said...

Hi hun,
Can you please send me an email, I have a question for you!

wilma.4ever@live.nl