Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Hellloooooo--
I know, it's been a while. I was so busy with the Ivy Scraps Grand Opening, that everything else fell by the wayside-lol!
Now that we have a site blog, www.ivyscraps.blogspot.com, maybe I can use this blog to ramble on a bit!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner early at SIL's house. She always puts me to shame with her beautiful table and wonderful cooking. She has matching place-setting for 18 people! I'm lucky to have 6. I ate way too much, so much that my tummers was in agony for the 3 hour trip back home.
Isabella had her teeth cleaned yesterday. She is my toy poodle, and my sanity! She's still a little grumpy about the whole thing, but her breath is vastly improved, lol!
This week at Ivy Scraps, I have my Meditations kit on sale for $.99. Such a deal!! Also, the 12 page 4" x 6" brag book made from the November Mega Kit is in the store for 2.99. You can get it free, though, for participating in 3 Challenges at Ivy Scraps through the end of November! And, if that weren't enough, the November Mega Kit is free with any $3.00 purchase. That is huge!!
We're all working on our December Mega Kit, and it is BEAUTIFUL! You'll have the chance to buy it, sight unseen for the first 2 weeks in December for only $3.00. After that, it will go to $4.99. Believe me, it's definitely worth $9.99!!

No comments: